Finding a Personal Injury Lawyer
There are many resources for you to turn to in a time of need. Personal injury lawyers can help you get the money you deserve for your situation. It can be difficult to be motivated to dig through all the facts about personal injury attorneys, but be confident. After reading this page you will feel much more confident about finding your accident injury lawyer.
Resources for Finding Personal Injury Lawyers
1. Yellowpages.com – Search for attorneys in your area.
2. Friends – Talk to your friends, find out if they know any attorneys or lawyers. Even if they do not know any accident lawyers, their lawyer buddy may know someone who specializes in your type of case.
3. Co-workers – Ask around the office or your work environment.
4. Billboards – Watch your local bill boards. A lot of cities have billboards with law firm advertising space.
5. Newspaper – Check the classified ads in your local newspaper. If you have been keeping up with your newspaper, you may have read stories on attorneys to stay away from. This type of information can be valuable to you when you choose your attorney.
6. Television ads – Lawyers love to advertise on TV. Write that number down next time!
Things to Remember When Comparing Car Accident Lawyers
– Collect many options and try to find referrals.
– Find out as much as you can about each attorney and their history of cases. That should give you an idea of their expertise.
– If you know someone who was recently in a personal injury case, seek their advice. They may be able to point you to a good attorney or steer you away from a low quality attorney.
– Personal injury attorneys have the right to refuse your case. Get a list of your top 3 – 5 choices.
– Find a lawyer is plans to be around at all the important dates. Ask these questions early in the discussion to avoid wasted resources.
– Most importantly, Compare rates. Sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes you don’t. Make sure you are not investing all of your money into a losing court battle.